Monday, May 12, 2008

I am getting really excited about SUMMER!

I know some moms dread the time when they have the kids home all summer, but I am really looking forward to it. I hope things are as great as I am hoping. We have lots of plans.

We are hoping to get a pool pass, we also got a trampoline and finally got the basketball hoop up JR got for his birthday from his mom and dad like 2 years ago or so (maybe even more). It has just been collecting dust for a long time up in the rafters of the garage! If we can find a sitter for Ethan for NYR we are also hoping to go to that as well (can't imagine how rough it would be to take a stubborn, nap needing baby there).

I miss spending time with my kids! I feel like I miss out on so much when they are in school! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the break too. I think that is why I miss them so much. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder!

I am also planning on having 2 of the kids' best friends for babysitting 1-2 days a week. They will enjoy that too!

Looking forward to dance being over and cub scouts letting up a bit. Only special activities, like camping and such.

Kids are starting up t-ball and baseball though so I don't think we will be any less busy really. Although they won't have school and homework. I really want to keep practicing reading with Lex though she will loose so much over the summer if we don't.

YAY SUMMER!

2 comments:

JerseyNanny said...

I'm excited for the summer too! You should read my new blog post! lol. You did get a net for the tramp right? And you know that you're only suppost to have 1-2 kids on at a time? Trust me, from someone who had to enforce tramp rules from the get-go, list rules and enforce them from the beginning otherwise, it's chacos. Anywho, how can I get that new pic of JR, Ethan, and hannah w/out the words on it?

Angie said...

I will try to do something so you can get it. Umm we did get the net but it didn't fit so we are having to wait till we can find the right onw our WM stinks they only had one trampoline and one enclosure! Bummer!