Wednesday, May 21, 2008

When I am wrong I admit it!

I was wrong! I was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that David A would be the next American Idol but it wasn't it is David Cook! He is great too! BTW! I am happy for him as well I just was rooting for the 17yo boy to have a shot at stardom! He had such a pure voice.

Anyway on the news I saw tonight one of the boys that tried out and made the top 50 who was from IA is going to be signing a Christian record deal! That is great to hear!

I know we haven't seen the end of David A though!

5 comments:

Ang said...

I was so happy that Cook won. I love his voice. You are right they both will have records out before you know it. Watch out Carrie Underwood the boys are back in town. lol

JerseyNanny said...

Yes, I'm sure we'll have to suffer through MUCH more of David A.

Angie said...

Ha Ha your funny Lynz. It's not suffering! That boy can sing better then a lot pf ppl I have heard on that CD we have of yours! *wink* *wink*

Jason said...

Idol what? David who? Oh boy!!!

Angie said...

U R funny Jason!