Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My New Year's Challenge to U and Myself also!

I am making it my goal to read the Bible through in a year! Trying to read it Every Single Day in 2009! That will be a tough challenge for me! I have been trying to do this for years and always fail! So I am thinking if I post it on here and you all can hold me accountable and I can post things every now and then to see if you all are reading your Bible everyday! Please help me in my walk with Christ in this? We are also challenging Mark to read through the New Testament this year. Reading a little bit EVERY day also. Pray for our success in this as well, Please?

3 comments:

Desiree said...

You can do it!

Angie said...

Well with a funeral and all involved with that Ihave not succeeded in reading my bible EVERYDAY. But we are still on pace to getting it read in a year bc we started early!

Angie said...

We are doing better and mostly getting it done on a daily basis now! YAY! I hope all of you are trying to read your bible too! LMK if you are trying to read it through in a year and I will try to encourage you as well.