Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where do I begin?

We have been so insanely busy! We have been at camp and trying to squeeze a family vacation and trip to Adventureland! Plus try to get my DR and Kitchen painted and get our basement cleaned up from the floods. This is all why I haven't been doing much blogging lately! I am up to my ears in projects. I would love to squeeze some scrapbooking in all this but I know it is on the backburner for now.

I plan to post some pics form camp sometime. But for now I will just let you all know Mark had a first up in Bible drills for quoting a verse! "That's my BOY!"

We had a really great time. I cried when it was time to go! Those girls really touched my heart! Being a dorm mom was my calling this last week! I had some really good talks with some of them! Girls I love you! I will be praying for you all this year and can't wait to see you again next year!

No comments: