Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carly Smithson was great last night!

I know I don't have too many ppl reading this that are Idol fans, but still I have to say Carly was so amazing last night on IDOL! Even Simon loved her and said she was the one to beat this year! WOW!
Simon thought that Brooke was singing "your so vein" to HIM! She probably was! LOL!
Well Amanda wasn't great last night but I voted for her to try to keep her on because I think she has talent just has been sick so I wanted to try to keep her in the running for now to see what she can do!
As far as my fave girl Kady, she didn't do too bad last night. I don't know why I like her so much really? She has a good voice and talent. I just kinda picked her from the beginning, and I guess I should probably stick by her, at least for now. Although I honestly think it will come down to Carly and David Archuleta! They are both awesome!

No comments: