Monday, February 11, 2008

Cloth diapering presentation went great!

Well the clothe diapering presentation went really well. It helped that my partner was quite a talker! She did a great job and I just kinda chimmed in when I had a few things to say or she needed me. So I was very releived. We went over time so that was another sign we did good. There were lots of questions and I think we may have converted at least one mom and made several others seriously consider the option. So we will see what happens. Our babywearing presentation is on February 21st. I am more excited then nervous about this one because we have done it before. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask. I love to help ppl understand the benefits of wearing your child. The bonding is fanominal! Ethan just loves to cuddle in a carrier and that is the only time I can get him to slow down enough to cuddle! :)

No comments: