Friday, April 11, 2008

Bike-a-Thon

Mark and Alexis are in a Bike-a-thon to earn money for their school! We are looking for sponsors. They ride their bikes at our state park here near town. The money goes directly to the school. It will help them provide a quality education for our children. I know they are planning on building a new building in the next 2 years as funding is available. So what ever $ that is earned will be well used. And is much needed! Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

If you would like to sponor them please leave a comment as to how I can reach you either an e-mail address or something and I will contact you with our address so you can mail a check.

2 comments:

JerseyNanny said...

The pic of Hannah, after she got the hair cut when it was still wet, I totally thought it was Lexy!!!!

Angie said...

REALLY?!?!?!?! I would have never thought that??? funny ow we all see different things! LOL