Thursday, April 10, 2008

Works for me!

Ok, I see many of you having tips that work for you so I thought I would post one that works wonderfully for me.

I have to give the credit for this tip to my friend's hubby. Here's the tip: Don't throw out your old blinds ladies and gents! Take the string out and keep the plastic strips.

I am not sure how many of you have posters around your homes. I have had many issues with posters not staying up trying to use that tacky stuff or tacks or tape or nails and nothing really works. You end up with a ripped poster or it never stays up. Trim the strip to the width of the poster, tape it on the 2 shorter ends. Then drive small nails through the plastic strip and poster. It holds them up there very well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Huh! I just happen to have a set of blinds in my dumpster. They jumped off the window at me one day, so I rewarded it by letting it see new places! Well, we are just getting ready to hang some posters around town, so I'll mention the tip! Thanks!