Monday, April 7, 2008

My Baby Girl is 4 Now!

Well yesterday Hannah turned 4! What a mile stone! I can't believe she is that old already! WOW! She is four going on 12! She talks like a 12 year old. She blows me away with the stuff she comes up with everyday! I always knew she would be a talker. I got her a shirt that says "Talking makes me happy" and it has a monkey on it! So fitting for her!

Speaking of growing up, my oldest son will be 8, May 13th! 8 YEARS OLD! WOW! He is growing up so much too! This summer will be his first year of Bible camp too! I am planning on going as a cook and helping out a lot. I can't wait!

OH, HOW THEY GROW UP SO FAST!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Wow, I didn't realize your kids were that old already! It's hard to believe that your son is eight!

Angie said...

I know I feel kinda old. He was our Honeymoon baby! ;) Hard to imagine we have been married that long too.