Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Lil' Heartbreaker!

Last night Mark got home and needed to take his shower before he went to bed so I sent him up to do it. It took him quite a while, seemed to me he was dilly dalling, so I asked him what took him so long. He said he was watching the water go down the drain??? Whatever tricks your trigger?
Anyway, I gave him a big hug and noticed he had some cologne on. I told him he was to put that on in the morning b4 he went to school. He was really bummed. I asked him why he was bummed out about that. He told me, and I quote, "I wanted you to give me more kisses, mommy!" Broke my heart clear in 2 pieces! That was so absolutely adorable. To want ME to give him more kisses so he put on cologne! SWEET! That won't happen forever so I better treasure him WANTING my kisses while I have the chance! I was a basket case after that. I told him I would give him all sorts of kisses whenever he wanted them, and proceeded to kiss his whole face. I will never forget that moment as long as I live and will probably tell that story to his future wife! ;)

3 comments:

Abbi said...

How very cute!

Polly Blanshan said...

Aww...that is adorable.

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet! :) Watch out! Ladies man in the making! ;)